Prodiamine 65 WDG
Prodiamine 65 WDG is a broad-spectrum pre-emergent herbicide that offers weed control primarily for crabgrass and other broadleaf weeds. Available in a 5lb. bottle.
Prodiamine 65 WDG is a broad-spectrum pre-emergent herbicide that offers weed control primarily for crabgrass and other broadleaf weeds. Prodiamine serves as one of the most effective weed control products on the market. With flexible application rates, it can be applied both during the spring and fall for season long crabgrass and broadleaf weed control. Prodiamine offers control over other common weeds including: annual bluegrass, spurge, witchgrass, henbit, knotweed, chickweed, foxtail, goosegrass and 31 other problem weeds. Prodiamine is safe to use on St. Augustine, bermudagrass, fescue and other common turfgrasses. Consult product label for a full list of turfgrasses and other controlled weeds.
- Prodiamine 65%,
- Covers 3.25 acres when applied at a full application rate of 1.5 pounds per acre,
- Effectively controls annual bluegrass, crabgrass and 31 other problem weeds,
- Prodiamine (active ingredient) rate is low when compared to other herbicides,
- Does not stain,
- Stays in weed germination zone without breaking down quickly,
- Can be mixed with iron and other fertilizers in a tank.
Coverage: 5 lbs. covers between 50,000–80,000 sq. ft.
* Coverage differs based on use of application. Consult product label for proper use and coverage details.
Annual Bluegrass, Annual Foxtails, Barnyardgrass, Browntop Panicum, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Common Chickweed, Common Lambsquarter, Common Purslane, Crabgrass, Crowfootgrass, Deadnettle, Fall Panicum, Field Sandbur, Florida Pusley, Goosegrass, Henbit, Itchgrass, Johnsongrass, Junglerice, Knotweed, Kochia, Large Crabgrass, Lovegrass, Mouseear Chickweed, Persian Speedwell, Pigweed, Poa Annua, Prostrate Spurge, Purple Deadnettle, Rescuegrass, Sandbur, Sandspur, Shepherd’s Purse, Signalgrass, Smooth Crabgrass, Sprangletop, Texas Panicum, Witchgrass, Woolly Cupgrass, Yellow Woodsorrel
|For Use In||
Bahia, Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Centipede, Creeping Bentgrass, Fine Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass, Kikuyugrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Seashore Paspalum, St. Augustine, Tall Fescue, Zoysia
AK, ME, NY, PR