Acelepryn Insecticide is designed to offer control over white grubs and other pests like fall armyworms and others that infest lawns and gardens. It is a suspension concentrate that contains 1.67 lbs of active ingredient per gallon. This is a suspension concentrate that contains 1.67 lbs of active ingredient per gallon.
- Offers prevention and curative control over white grubs
- Also offers treatment for annual bluegrass weevils, bulldogs, European crane flies and other turf caterpillars
- Offers suppression for chinch bugs
- Requires mixing with a spray tank
- Can also be used on landscape/recreational turfgrass (includes golf courses), interior plantscapes, sod farms and landscape ornamentals.
Coverage: A 4-ounce bottle covers between 10,800-22,200 sq. ft.
*Coverage differs based on use of application. Consult product label for proper use and coverage details.
Annual Bluegrass Weevils, Armyworms, Asiatic Garden Beetles, Bagworms, Billbugs, Birch Leaf Miners, Chinch Bugs, Cutworms, European Chafer, Green June Beetles, Japanese Beetles, Northern Masked Chafer, Oriental Beetles, Sod Webworms, Southern Masked Chafer, Spittlebugs, White Grubs, Clearwing Moth Borer Larvae, Lace Bugs Aphids, May Beetles, Tussock Moth Caterpillars
NY, VT (Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)