Heritage G Granular Fungicide
Heritage G Fungicide is a broad-spectrum systemic fungicide that prevents and cures listed turfgrass diseases. Heritage offers control for up to 28 days on a variety of turfgrass diseases including: brown patch, gray leaf spot, pink snow mold, take-all patch, stem rust and others. Consult label for a full list of turfgrass diseases Heritage offers effective control over and for specific turfgrass disease application rates.
- Azoxystrobin 0.31%
- Controls over 20 turfgrass diseases for up to 28 day intervals,
- Systemic strobilurin fungicide that continues to rise to the top of the plant for long lasting effectiveness,
- Controls turfgrass diseases associated with seed establishment, and can be used during the over-seeding of dormant grass,
- Available in lighter-weight granules that spread over a wider area than traditional granules,
- Granules designed to reduce dust formation.
- 10 lbs. covers between 2,500–5,000 sq. ft.
- 30 lbs. covers between 7,500–15,000 sq. ft.
* Coverage differs based on use of application. Consult product label for proper use and coverage details.