Heritage G Granular Fungicide
Heritage G Fungicide is a broad-spectrum systemic fungicide that prevents and cures listed turfgrass diseases. Heritage offers control for up to 28 days on a variety of turfgrass diseases including: brown patch, gray leaf spot, pink snow mold, take-all patch, stem rust and others. Consult label for a full list of turfgrass diseases Heritage offers effective control over and for specific turfgrass disease application rates.
- Azoxystrobin 0.31%
- Controls over 20 turfgrass diseases for up to 28 day intervals,
- Systemic strobilurin fungicide that continues to rise to the top of the plant for long lasting effectiveness,
- Controls turfgrass diseases associated with seed establishment, and can be used during the over-seeding of dormant grass,
- Available in lighter-weight granules that spread over a wider area than traditional granules,
- Granules designed to reduce dust formation.
- 10 lbs. covers between 2,500–5,000 sq. ft.
- 30 lbs. covers between 7,500–15,000 sq. ft.
* Coverage differs based on use of application. Consult product label for proper use and coverage details.
Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Cool Weather Brown Patch, Dollar Spot, Fairy Ring, Fusarium Patch, Gray Leaf Spot, Gray Snow Mold, Leaf Blight, Leaf Rust, Leaf Spot, Melting Out, Necrotic Ring Spot, Pink Patch, Pink Snow Mold, Powdery Mildew, Pythium Blight, Rust, Summer Patch, Take-All Patch, Yellow Patch, Zoysia Patch