Specticle Total Herbicide – 1.125 Gallon
Short Description: Specticle Total Herbicide is a non-selective pre- and post-emergent weed control product with residual control over both broadleaf and grassy weeds for up to six months.
- Indaziflam 0.089%, Diquat dibromide 0.890%, Glyphosate isopropylamine salt 20.460%,
- 144 oz. treats 9,000 sq. ft.,
- Non-selective herbicide that will kill any vegetation it comes in contact with; do not use on desirable plants.
- Controls emerged and pre-emerged grassy and broadleaf weeds listed on product label,
- Requires mixing with water in a spray tank.
Annual Bluegrass, Annual Sowthistle, Blackleaved Fleabane, Cheatgrass, Common Barnyardgrass, Common Chickweed, Common Dandelion, Common Groundsel, Common Lambsquarters, Common Ragweed, Common Sunflower, Common Vetch, Corn Speedwell, Crabgrass, Curly Dock, Evening Primrose, Florida Pusley, Foxtail brome, Giant Foxtail, Goosegrass, Green Foxtail, Hairy Crabgrass, Hairy fleabane, Henbit, Henry Crabgrass, Horseweed, Italian Ryegrass, Kochia, Large Crabgrass, London Rocket, Marestail, Mouse-ear Chickweed, Perennial Ryegrass, Poa Annua, Prickly Sida, Prostrate Spurge, Redroot Pigweed, Redstem Filaree, Serecia Lespedeza, Shepherd's-purse, Smooth Crabgrass, Spotted Spurge, Teaweed Sida, Velvetleaf, White Clover, Yellow Foxtail|, Yellow Gromwell
Indaziflam 0.089%, Diquat dibromide 0.890%, Glyphosate isopropylamine salt 20.460%
|For Use In||
around buildings, curbs, driveways, educational facilities, fence rows, gravel areas, hardscape and non-crop areas, hardscapes (including crack and crevice), Landscape, landscape ornamental beds and government sites, loading ramps, mulched areas, municipal, parking lots, parks, paths, sidewalks, storage yards, vacant lots