Q4 Plus Turf Herbicide for Grassy & Broadleaf Weeds contains four main active ingredients: 2,4-D, Dicamba, quinclorac and sulfentrazone. This product is a versatile post-emergent herbicide that controls many grassy and broadleaf weeds in established turfgrass when used as directed. Consult product label for a full list of weeds Q4 offers effective control against as well as application instructions. Q4 Plus is rain-fast in six hours and has a four week reseeding interval.
- Active Ingredients: Quinclorac 8.43%, Sulfentrazone 0.69%, 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt 11.81%, Dicamba, dimethylamine salt 1.49%,
- Controls crabgrass and yellow nutsedge as well as tough broadleaf weeds like clover and chickweed,
- Offers rapid visual response and has a one-week reseeding interval for most listed turf,
- Highly selective on warm season and cool season turfgrasses.
- One quart treats between 11,000–12,000 sq. ft. of cool season turfgrass
- One quart treats between 12,000–18,000 sq. ft. of warm season turfgrass
* Coverage differs based on use of application. Consult product label for proper use and coverage details.
Aster, Barnyardgrass, Bedstraw, Beggarweed, Bindweed, Black Medic, Broadleaf Plantain, Broadleaf Signalgrass, Buckhorn Plantain, Bull Thistle, Carolina Geranium, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Chicory, Cinquefoil, Clover, Common Burdock, Common Catsear, Common Chickweed, Common Lespedeza, Common Mallow, Common Speedwell, Compass Plant, Crabgrass, Creeping Beggarweed, Creeping Buttercup, Creeping Jenny, Creeping Oxeye, Creeping Woodsorrel, Curly Dock, Dandelion, Dayflower, Deadnettle, Dock, Dog Fennel, Dollarweed, Dutch Clover, English Daisy, False Dandelion, Field Bindweed, Field Oxeye-Daisy, Filaree, Florida Betony, Florida Pusley, Foxtail, Giant Foxtail, Green Foxtail, Ground Ivy, Groundsel, Hawkweed, Honeysuckle Clover, Lambsquarter, Large Crabgrass, Lawn Burweed, Lespedeza, Mallow, Matchweed, Morningglory, Mouseear Chickweed, Nutsedge, Old World Diamond Flower, Oxalis, Parsley-Piert, Pennsylvania Smartweed, Pennywort, Pepperweed, Pigweed, Pineappleweed, Pirckly Lettuce, Plantain, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Puncturevine, Purple Cudweed, Purplewort, Purslane, Ragweed, Red Sorrel, Redstem Filaree, Redweed, Sheep Sorrel, Shepherd’s Purse, Signalgrass, Slender Speedwell, Smooth Crabgrass, Spotted Catsear, Spurge, Thistles, Thymeleaf, Veronica, Virginia Buttonweed, White Clover, White Heath Aster, White Prairie Aster, White Trefoil, Whitestem Filaree, Wild Carrot, Wild Garlic, Wild Geranium, Wild Lettuce, Wild Mustard, Wild Onion, Wild Strawberry, Wild Violet, Yarrow, Yellow Foxtail, Yellow Nutsedge, Yellow Rocket, Yellow Woodsorrel
Quinclorac 8.43%, Sulfentrazone 0.69%, 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt 11.81%, Dicamba and dimethylamine salt 1.49%
|For Use In||
Annual Bluegrass, Annual Ryegrass, Bermudagrass, Fine Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Tall Fescue
AK, CA, WA (2.5 Gallon Sizes Restricted to Licensed Applicators Only), HI, LA, TX (1 & 2.5 Gallon Sizes Restricted to Licensed Applicators Only), MA, NM, NY (Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only), ME, PR
PBI Gordon Corporation