Mesotrione 4SC Select (alternative Tenacity)
Powered by Mesotrione, Mesotrione 4SC Select is an excellent pre- and post-emergent herbicide for broadleaf and grassy weeds. Compare to Tenacity.
Active Ingredient: Mesotrione 40%
Powered by Mesotrione, Mesotrione 4SC Select is an excellent pre- and post-emergent herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of over 46 broadleaf weed and grass species in turfgrasses. This product is absorbed through the roots, shoots and leaves of the plant and then distributed throughout by both the xylem and phloem translocation.
- Mesotrione 40%,
- Systemic pre- and post-emergent herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrass,
- Controls a large amount of tough weeds including crabgrass, ground ivy, yellow foxtail, yellow nutsedge and nimblewill,
- Eliminates weeds at seeding.
- 1 teaspoon of Mesotrione per 1 gallon of water, Treats up to 1,000 sq ft.
- Entire Bottle treats up to 48,000 sq ft (1 acre)
*Coverage differs based on use of application. Consult product label for proper use and coverage details.
Mesotrione 4SC Select
Barnyardgrass, Bittercress, Buttercup, Canada Thistle, Carpetweed, Catsear Dandelion, Clover, Common Chickweed, Common Dandelion, Common Lambsquarters, Common Purslane, Crabgrass, Creeping Bentgrass, Curly Dock, Dallisgrass, Dandelion, Doveweed, Florida Betony, Florida Pusley, Galinsoga, Goosegrass, Ground Ivy, Healall, Henbit, Large Crabgrass, Large Hop Clover, Lawn Burweed, Marestail, Mouseear Chickweed, Nimblewill, Oxalis, Pale Smartweed, Pennsylvania Smartweed, Persian Speedwell, Poa Annua, Purslane, Redroot Pigweed, Shepherd’s Purse, Smooth Crabgrass, Smooth Pigweed, Southern Crabgrass, Sowthistle, Swinecress, Tufted Lovegrass, Verbena, White Clover, Wild Carrot, Wild Violet, Windmillgrass, Yellow Foxtail, Yellow Nutsedge
AK, AZ, HI, MT, NM, NV, WY