Scotts GrubEx will control and prevent certain grub types that can cause severe damage to your lawn. Available in a 14.35lb. bag.
- Chlorantraniliprole 0.08%,
- Should be applied during the spring or early summer,
- One application kills grubs all season long,
- Helps prevent root damage caused by insects,
- Requires a broadcast or drop spreader for application.
Scotts GrubEx will control and prevent certain grub types that can cause severe damage to your lawn. This control product also offers control over insects like white grubs, caterpillar, annual bluegrass weevils, billbug grubs, crane fly larvae, chinch bugs, Japanese beetles, green June beetles and others.
Coverage: 14.35 lbs. covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Armyworms, Billbug Larvae, Billbugs, Caterpillars, Chinch Bugs, Crane Flies, Crane Fly Larvae, Japanese Beetle Larvae, Japanese Beetles, White Grubs