Merit 2F Liquid
Merit 2F is a broad-spectrum systemic insecticide that offers control of a variety of common turfgrass insects and pests. Available in a single gallon bottle.
- Imidacloprid 21.4%,
- Broad-spectrum systemic formulation,
- Offers control of a variety of insects and grubs,
- Long residual activity with a wide application window,
- Rate of use: 14–17 mL per 1,000 sq. ft.
- 1 Gallon covers 220,000 – 265,000 sq. ft.
- Also used to suppress chinch bugs and cutworms.
Merit 2F is a broad-spectrum systemic insecticide that offers control of a variety of common turfgrass insects and pests. Its long residual control interferes with the insect’s nervous system to stop feeding or producing so that it dies.
Coverage: 1 Gallon covers 220,000 – 265,000 sq. ft.
* Coverage differs based on use of application. Consult product label for proper use and coverage details.
Annual Bluegrass Weevil Larvae, Annual Bluegrass Weevils, Asiatic Garden Beetles, Billbugs, Black Turfgrass Ataenius, Chinch Bugs, Cutworms, European Chafer, European Crane Flies, Green June Beetles, Japanese Beetles, Mole Crickets, Northern Masked Chafer, Oriental Beetles, Phyllophaga spp., Southern Masked Chafer, White Grub Larvae, White Grubs
CT, ME, NY