Dylox 6.2 Granular Insecticide
Dylox 6.2 Granular Insecticide is widely known for its grub worm control by providing quick control over surface-feeding and soil pests. Available in a 30lb. bag.
- Trichlorfon 6.2%,
- Works by both contact and ingestion,
- Has a longer effective application window than most competitors,
- Kills second and third instar grubs on contact, as well as listed surface-feeding and soil insects,
- Requires a broadcast or drop spreader for application.
Dylox 6.2 Granular Insecticide is widely known for its grub worm control by providing quick control over surface-feeding and soil pests including mole crickets, sod webworms, cutworms and armyworms. This product is also great for penetrating 0.5 inches of thatch that have accumulated in yard to reach feeding and nesting insects. There are no Dylox restrictions regarding turf species or sites for landscape and recreational area uses.
- A 30 lb. bag covers 10,000 sq. ft. for white grubs, weevils, chinch bugs, cranberry girdlers and mole crickets.
- A 30 lb. bag covers 15,000 sq. ft. for sod webworms, armyworms and cutworms.
Annual Bluegrass Weevils, Armyworms, Asiatic Garden Beetle Larvae, Asiatic Garden Beetles, Billbug Larvae, Billbugs, Black Turfgrass Ataenius, Black Turfgrass Ataenius Larvae, Chinch Bugs, Cranberry Girdler, Cutworms, European Chafer, European Chafer Larvae, Green June Beetle Larvae, Green June Beetles, Japanese Beetle Larvae, Japanese Beetles, June Beetle Larvae, May Beetle Larvae, Mole Crickets, Northern Masked Chafer, Oriental Beetle Larvae, Oriental Beetles, Sod Webworms, Southern Masked Chafer Larvae, Sugarcane Grub Larvae, White Grub Larvae, White Grubs
AK, CA, ME, ND, PR