Bifen L/P Insecticide Granules
Bifen L/P is a professional granular pesticide made available for the homeowner and used to control the most common insects including ants, fleas, ticks, crickets and others. Available as a 25 lb. bag.
- Bifenthrin 0.2%,
- 25 lbs. treats between 5,000–17,000 sq. ft.,
- Controls a wide variety of insects including ants, chinch bugs, fleas, mole crickets and others. See product label for a full list of insects,
- Protects areas of application for two to three months,
- Safe against non-target animals like birds, pests and other mammals.
Bifen L/P is a professional granular pesticide made available for the homeowner and used to control the most common insects including ants, fleas, ticks, crickets and others. Consult product label for a full list of targeted pests. With the use of a broadcast spreader, apply Bifen L/P to your lawn, flower garden, flower bed, along perimeters and foundations of homes and other structures, around mulch beds and along fence lines, decks and around decking areas. Bifen L/P remains effective for a long period of time of two to four months. Consult product label for more information.
Coverage: 25 lbs. covers between 5,000–17,000 sq. ft.
* Coverage differs based on use of application. Consult product label for proper use and coverage details.
Annual Bluegrass Weevil Adults, Annual Bluegrass Weevils, Ants, Armyworms, Billbug Adults, Billbugs, Black Turfgrass Ataenius Adults, Chinch Bugs, Cutworms, European Crane Flies, Fall Armyworms, Fire Ants, Flea Larvae, Fleas, Imported Fire Ants, Leaf Hoppers, Mealybugs, Millipedes, Mole Cricket Adults, Mole Cricket Nymphs, Mole Crickets, Pillbugs, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs, Ticks
CT, ME, NY