Southern Ag Liquid Copper Fungicide is designed to control diseases in ornamentals, vegetables, fruits, citrus and algae in turfgrass. Available in a single quart bottle. The liquid copper fungicide controls diseases caused by bacteria & fungi while also controlling moss and algae. Application rates will vary depending on the use, but requires a garden or spray tank for application.
- 27.15% Copper diammonia diacetate complex (8% Metallic Copper Equivalent, 0.772 lbs per gallon),
- Should be used on fruits, vegetables, turf grass for algae control, live skas for Spanish moss control and ornamentals,
- New formulation works well with hose end sprayers labeled for control of moss & algae,
- For residential use only,
- Requires a garden or backpack sprayer.
Coverage: A single quart covers 2,000 sq. ft.
* Coverage differs based on use of application. Consult product label for proper use and coverage details.
Copper diammonia diacetate complex *27.15%
Anthracnose, Apple Scab, Bacterial Blight, Brown Rot, Common Ornamental Diseases, Downey Mildew, Leaf Spot, Powdery Mildew
AK, CA, ME