Fame Fungicide is a strobilurin, systemic fungicide that prevents and treats many turfgrass and plant diseases. As a broad-spectrum fungicide, Fame will treat diseases like Anthracnose, brown patch, dollar spot, fairy ring, powdery mildew, snow mold, rust and others. Its active ingredient, Fluoxastrobin, works by entering into the plant’s system and stopping disease growth by interfering with the disease’s respiratory system.
- Fluoxastrobin 0.25%
- Broad-spectrum fungicide that prevents and treats many common diseases
- Systemic fungicide that soaks into the plant’s system to stop fungus growth
- Treats diseases in turfgrass and ornamentals
- Requires a broadcast or drop spreader for application
Coverage: A 25 lb. bag covers between 5,500–11,000 sq. ft.
* Coverage differs based on use of application. Consult product label for proper use and coverage details.
Brown Patch, Dollar Spot, Fairy Ring, Gray Leaf Spot, Leaf Spot, Melting Out, Necrotic Ring Spot, Pink Patch, Pink Snow Mold, Powdery Mildew, Pythium Blight, Red Thread, Rust, Southern Blight, Spring Dead Spot, Summer Patch, Take-All Patch, Zoysia Patch
AK, CA, ME, NY