A Little Preparation and You’re a Click Away!
Yes, you can buy the right amount of the right sod and have it quickly delivered without ever having to leave your house. All it takes is a little planning and preparation.
- First, identify the sod variety that best meets your needs and expectations. Where you are located will help you hone in on your decision. Budget may also.
- Next, determine the amount of sod your job will require. An area calculator will be of great assistance in helping you make an accurate purchase.
- Before actually placing your online order, it is best to prepare your property to accept it immediately. When your sod arrives, it should be quickly installed.
- Replacing an existing lawn requires its complete removal. Sod is never laid over grass, but rather properly prepared soil.
- Existing grass must be killed and then removed by a sod cutter or rototiller. That protocol is described in complete detail at sodsolutions.com/installation.
- Proper soil preparation is critical to a great lawn. Taking the time and energy to properly ready your lawn for sod installation is well worth the effort. The soil should be fertilized with a premium product like Lawnifi™ Grow.
- Once you are fully prepared to install your new sod, ordering online is a snap. Or should we say a few clicks. Keep in mind that your new sod should be installed within 48 hours.