Lada 2F Insecticide
Lada 2F Insecticide is a foliar and systemic insect control product for turfgrass as well as landscape ornamentals, fruit and nut trees, interior plants or vegetables. Available in a single quart bottle.
Covers between 50,000–70,000 sq. ft.
* Coverage differs based on use of application. Consult product label for proper use and coverage details.
Lada 2F Insecticide is a foliar and systemic insect control product for turfgrass, landscape ornamentals, fruit and nut trees, interior plants, nursery and greenhouse grown ornamentals and vegetable plants. As a highly effective and versatile foliar and systemic control product, Lada 2F will soak into the plant’s tissue so that it is evenly distributed throughout the plant. When insects go to eat your plant, they will ingest the insecticide and die. Some of the key pests this product controls are aphids, lacebugs, leaf beetles, leafminers and more. Lada 2F Insecticide is registered to control over 50 insect pests.
- Imidacloprid 21.4%,
- Best-in-class Imidacloprid formulation with top-of-the-line packaging,
- Registered to control over 50 insect pests,
- Flexible and effective application methods,
- Requires a garden or backpack sprayer.