Fame Granular Fungicide
Fame Granular Fungicide is a strobilurin, systemic fungicide that prevents and treats many turfgrass and plant diseases. Available in a 25 lb. bag.
A 25 lb. bag covers between 5,500–11,000 sq. ft.
* Coverage differs based on use of application. Consult product label for proper use and coverage details.
Fame Granular Fungicide is a strobilurin, systemic fungicide that prevents and treats many turfgrass and plant diseases. As a broad-spectrum fungicide, Fame will treat diseases like Anthracnose, brown patch, dollar spot, fairy ring, powdery mildew, snow mold, rust and others. Its active ingredient, Fluoxastrobin, works by entering into the plant’s system and stopping disease growth by interfering with the disease’s respiratory system.
- Fluoxastrobin 0.25%
- Broad-spectrum fungicide that prevents and treats many common diseases
- Systemic fungicide that soaks into the plant’s system to stop fungus growth
- Treats diseases in turfgrass and ornamentals
- Requires a broadcast or drop spreader for application
2.3–4.6 lbs. of product per 1,000 sq. ft.
*See label for complete application instructions